Learn about the 'Time Info Edit' screen in the Guest Portal.
If you are a Property Manager (PM) who has a small portfolio of properties, the Time Info Edit screen might be of help to you.
Use this screen to anticipate the check-in and check-out times of your guests. This helps you plan and arrange cleaning schedules accordingly and ultimately provides a smoother transition between back-to-back bookings.
This screen is optional to use -- feel free to use it if you deem it useful to your workflow.
To locate this screen on the Autohost dashboard, go to Guest Portal > Screens > Time Edit.
Here's what the Guest will see:
The time options are:
- Sourced from your PMS therefore they cannot be edited by you or the Guest.
- Visible on the Reservation Details page, but will not sync back to the PMS.
We hope to improve the functionality of this feature in the near future as we continue to gather more feedback from clients on its use case.
This screen is not meant to be used in conjunction with the Digital Products and Fees screen.
If you wish to bill guests for early check-in and late check-outs, follow these steps:
- Disable the Time Edit Screen in the Guest Portal.
- Read Upsells and Digital Products on Guest Portal for further instructions.
- Contact your Autohost Account Manager if you have questions.